Customer Service Employee
Posted at 22 August 2019
Are you self-motivated and proactive? Are you a customer service person? Is your goal to win, develop and maintain customers? Then we are looking for you.
As a customer service employee you are responsible to respond to customers in a quick, positive and solution minded way. The handling of customer questions are received through multi-channels. You maintain and optimize contact with existing customers and agents, you search creatively for the correct commercial channels to attract new customers. You will identify and question customer demands, prepare quotations and estimate the feasibility of the quotation in consultation with the Sales Manager and/or agent. You supervise the entire order to cash process in consultation with various departments. If deviations occur, you signal these and respond to them.
Other duties include keeping customer stock up to date and ensure that optimal stock is matched with both the needs of the customer and production planning. If a customer complaint is received, you ensure that efficient complaint handling takes place and suggest preventative measures to limit further complaints. You monitor customer payments and take action if financial discrepancies occur to ensure prompt payment within agreed terms. Eska is currently in a transition period and responding to the ever changing demands of the market. Customer Service keeps a keen eye on these developments. Eska expects you to embrace these changes and consider improvements to further serve our customers in a positive and more efficient way. Together with your colleagues you will make a positive impact to ensure the department reaches Customer Service 2.0.
In this position you report to the Customer Service Team Leader.
- You are at least in the possession of a secondary vocational education degree (HBO).
- You are able to speak and write English and Dutch fluently. An additional language is a plus
- You have some experience working in a production environment.
- You have 0-2 years of work experience in a kid of equal position.
- You have knowledge of the order process.
- Good knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), ERP systems and Microsoft Office.
This is you
- You have strong communication skills (both verbally and in writing) and you know how to communicate effectively, taking into account the level of the parties that you communicate with.
- You are focused on customers and know how to coordinate your own efforts with the needs and wishes of the customer.
- You can plan and organize well and are result-oriented.
- You can work both independently and in a team.
- You recognize important information, know how to link it and, if possible, come up with improvements based on this information.
- You think in solutions and not in problems.
What we are offering
We offer you an independent, exciting and challenging position with plenty of room for your own initiative. You get a lot of opportunities to develop yourself. This is a full-time job.
How to apply
Please send your resume and application letter before September 6th 2019 per mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions feel free to contact Ms. M. (Marja) de Jong (+31 598-318302).
An assessment can be part of the recruitment procedure.